FIND A NEW WAY THROUGH AIR
World Best HotelFild World Best Hotels. Check and compare hotel price and information.read more
- Bangkok Hotel
- Chiang Mai Hotel
- Find a Hotels World's 360° Best Destination
- Pattaya Hotel
- Find Thailand Hotel
Booking Hotels and Resorts in Thailand Special promotion offers by iDO24.
Booking Hotels and Resorts in Thailand Special promotion offers by R24.
Booking Hotels and Resorts in Thailand Discount up to 10-75% by Hotels2Thailand.
Cheapest Air Ticket, Tour, Hotel, Bangkok transfer Online Booking.
- Pattaya International Music Festival Pattaya Music Festival of Night lights Sound, Listen to Music you Love.
- La Tomatina Festival in Bunol, Spain La Tomatina in Bunyol is Spanish Festivals and tomato fight!.
- Songkran Festival at Khaosan Road Songkran Festival in Thai Land at Khaosan Road in Central Bangkok.
- Loi Krathong Festival at Chao Phraya River Loi Krathong Festival in Bangkok at Chao Phraya River. Amazing at Night River.
- Koh Chang Island Travel to Koh Chang Island see beautiful beaches and Coral Snorkel.
- Hawaii Island Travel to Hawaii Island. The six islands that make up Hawaii each have their own spirit and their ow
- Hindu Shrines at Ratchaprasong Travel to Ratchaprasong district and discover some of its most sacred shrines.
- Smithsonian Institution Travel to National Museum, In metropolitan Washington D.C. of United States.
- Alcatraz Island Travel to Alcatraz Island located in the middle of San Francisco Bay in California, United States.
- Wat Arun The Temple of Thailand is one of Bangkok,Wat Arun riverside Chao Phraya River.
- Wat Pho Travel to Wat Pho, Use service thai medicine and thai massage of the best service.
- The Great Wall of China Travel to Beijing, See The Great Wall of China wonders in the world.
nVIDIA® GeForce® PhysX® technology GPU and Game by ThePhysX.com.
DotA , Defense of the Ancients, DotA AllStars by DotAKiller.com.
Technical Specification of Hearphone by HeadPhoneSpec.com.
Computer Programming and Knowledge make www.MeScript.com.
Previews and Reviews Games, Download Demos and Patchs Games, Community.
This is Forum by www.MeScript.com.
Welcome to The Land of Smiles.
Thailand is a Beautiful Country of South East Asia. It has coasts on the Andaman Sea.
Travel South to The Island Paradise. Welcome to Amazing Thailand.
Tourism Authority of Thailand Project.
Amazing Holiday in Thailand.
City : Honolulu
Country : United States
Continent : North America
Hawaii Island The six islands that make up Hawaii each have their own spirit and their own unique offerings. All islands offer up natural beauty, both upscale and value-packed lodging, cultural activities plus exciting recreation.
Oahu serves up big attractions and waves and Waikiki Beach while volcanic lava and Kona coffee flow on the Big Island. The Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon highlight Kauai, while Maui boasts the Haleakala Crater and Lahaina town. Little developed Molokai is relaxing and Lanai offers a private island "feel."
Getting to know Oahu
Home to world famous Waikiki Beach
From ancient stone heiau (temples) to 21st-Century high-rises, Oahu is an island of endless contrasts. Geographically only the third largest of the inhabited Hawaiian Islands, it is nonetheless home to nearly three-quarters of the state's 1.2 million residents — 370,000 of whom are concentrated in urban Honolulu, the ultra-modern, south-coast cityscape kama'aina (residents) refer to simply as "Town."
About the Island of Maui
Geography, whales & other interesting facts
The demi-god Maui is a household name from Tonga to the Society Islands, to the Marquesas to Hawaii. Something of a trickster, Maui had a place in his heart for mortals and is celebrated throughout the Pacific for such feats as giving fire to humans (after stealing it from its supernatural guardians) and fishing the islands of the Pacific from out of their watery depths.
About the Big Island
Volcanoes, Kona coffee and more
Legend has it that two deities — the volcano goddess Pele and the demi-god Kamapua'a (the latter of whom could control the weather) — struck a deal to make the vast Big Island of Hawaii's west side so dry, and its east side so wet. The story's short version is that, after a battle, the pair divided the island in two, with Pele taking the western half and Kamapua'a, the eastern.
About the Garden Island
While Kauai's reputation as home to the wettest spot on Earth — Mount Wai'ale'ale, averaging 485 inches of rain per year — has lead to its popular designation as "The Garden Isle," the island has another, older name: "The Separate Kingdom."
A place of refuge, then and now
Once a pu'uhonua (place of refuge) for defeated warriors and those who had violated the strictures of the Hawaiian kapu system (that which is prohibited or sacred), Molokai has long been a land of special power. Like all such sanctuaries in Polynesia, Molokai was not protected by physical force, but by mana — that is, spiritual power.
The 'Most Secluded Island' offers adventure and romance
If you're looking for nightlife, Lanai may not be your best choice. Alternately known as Hawaii's "Most Secluded Island" and "The Pineapple Island" (it once hosted the world's largest pineapple plantation), Lanai is home to a mere 5,000 residents — the vast majority of whom live in the cool heights of Lanai City overlooking the vast, red-dirt fields below.
What Lanai lacks in discos it more than makes up for in outdoor adventure. Not far from Lanai City you'll find the Munro Trail, which climbs from the city's 1,600-foot elevation through stands of Norfolk pines (planted in the early 1900s by New Zealand naturalist George Munro) and up to the highest point on the island, Lanaihale ("house of Lanai"). From this point at 3,370 feet five other islands are visible on a clear day, along with much of Lanai — including Maunalei Gulch, where the island's defenders were unable to stop the advance of Kamehameha I's warriors in his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands in the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
Copyright © 2009, www.HotelsVendor.com. All Rights Reserved.
Post: 0 » Comments | View: 3045 | Vote: 0 »